Class and jam descriptions:
- Intro to Acroyoga: Learn the fundamentals of acroyoga through basic poses and easy transitions that will give you confidence to tackle more advanced skills.
- Level 1 (Advanced Beginner): This class presents extra challenges for beginners by linking together basic poses into flows. Both classic, well-known washing machines and original flows are taught.
- Level 2 (Intermediate): The skills learned in this class are geared toward those with some acro experience or a developed practice in a related fitness area (e.g. yoga, strength training). Each class will be based around an original L-basing or standing flow consisting of mostly basic poses.
- Level 3 (Advanced): This class focuses on more dynamic and creative transitions through original L-basing and standing flows. It will also explore advanced skills such as hand-to-hand, pops, whips and hands-free.
- All-Levels: This class has something for everyBODY: mastery of fundamentals, steady progressions, and dynamic and unique skills for more advanced practitioners.
- Jams/Open Training: Our jams aim to provide a fun and safe training space for people who wish to practice more on their own. Instructors will be around to provide tips and safety cues — but please note a jam is not an instructor-led class, and participants are responsible for their own safety. Currently outdoor in Volkspark Humboldthain. Please check Facebook for exact location and weather notifications!
Safety & Inclusion
All of our classes cover proper safety techniques in terms of spotting and “learning how to fall” so that participants can take smart risks while exploring their capabilities, safely support others, as well as feel comfortable practicing on their own. We encourage everyone to create a safe, supportive and judgment-free zone together.
Prices & Other Info
How much: All classes are drop-in at 18 € per person (unless otherwise noted) and taught in Deutsch, English & 中文. Trial, multi-class cards and monthly passes are available from the studio for a discount. Outdoor jams are always free! USC & ClassPass members are also welcome.
What to bring: Comfortable clothes, water, towel, exercise mat, and a curiosity and openness to trying new things! A partner is not necessary, but friends are always welcome!
52.545074, 13.385296 – on the lawn in the middle of the park
FLOW MOTION STUDIO
Erdgeschoss – links
U Osloer Straße – U8 / Tram 50, M13